Search your tips

Custom Search

Monday, August 22, 2011

Can $97 Really Turn Into $6795? We Investigated...

Posted by Unknown at 11:33 AM
Are Work at Home Programs a Scam?


Wendy Ross
We investigate the
Story about a Mom
who Makes over
$6,700/Month
With unemployment numbers extremely high, everybody is looking to make a few extra bucks these days. Many people are turning to work at home programs... But, which ones are REAL and which ones are SCAMS?

We just had to find out... So we set out to do some research ourselves. We came across a blog by Susan Beckham, of , .
Like many, curiosity got the best of Susan and she filled out a simple online form and put out just a little money to try a program she came across called Online Trade Training. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home with her three children.

I read Susan's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our weekly investigative report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story.
"I actually make $6,000 to $7,000 a month working from home which is enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home." Online work has been a financial windfall for Susan, who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. Online work has been a financial windfall for Susan, who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The Online Trade Training was my solution. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids, I save a lot of money."
"I actually make $6,000 to $7,000 a month working
from home."
-Susan Beckham
Pictured above, you will see an example of the monthly check that is sent out to you. You also have the options of having funds deposited directly into your bank accounts. You may also choose to be paid weekly or bi-weekly.


Sourceconsumerwarningsreport.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Make Money Blog Addsense | Design by Kenga Ads-template| Sponsor LombokGo